Monday, October 27, 2008

Daycare Services and Products I Provide


My current project involves establishing and promoting a new business.


This business is expanding from my daycare. Daystar Daycare services will now include training to other mothers who would like to open or have already opened their own home daycare.


These services and products include (but are not limited to):


- an e-course on using the 5 strategies of The Virtues Project to bring out the best in your children


- an e-course on Opening a Profitable Daycare


- Daycare Coaching, by email or by phone


- Daycare Start-Up booklet


If you are in the daycare business or know of anyone that is and you would like more information please email me at www.rachel.pellegrini@gmail.com.


Also, please check out my website at http://www.daystardaycare.com/



1 comment:

Susan Gammage said...

Bravo Rachel! I am so proud of your new directions. Your ebooks will provide a much needed resource for Moms who choose to stay at home. I look forward to an ever-increasing number of uplifting and thought-provoking postings!