Monday, November 3, 2008

Name My Business Contest


Name My Business Contest!
The new business that I'm running offers support and coaching to stay at home moms. Some services and products I will be providing are listed below. My goal is to earn enough income to be able to stay at home while raising my daughter. I will have a website (with the company name on it) and will continue to use a blog to support my business. The focus of the business is to offer inspiration to moms and to provide encouragement and goal setting for their own businesses. This will primarily be an online business so most of the products will be offered in e-format and coaching will be done by phone and emails.
Post your suggestions on my blog, or on facebook at the Daystar Daycare Network, or email me at www.wayfarer1977@gmail.com. I'm also on Twitter so you can post there as well.
Deadline for submissions will be Mon. Nov. 17th. I will announce the winner by Nov. 21st.
The services I provide or the products I will offer will include:
-coaching for stay-at-home moms
-virtues training workshops for moms
-e-courses on parenting topics
-e-books on the materials I write
-articles on the subjects
-daily tips, humour articles, etc
-networking services
-support and resources
Deadline for name submission is Nov. 17th.
Winner will be announced on this blog and on facebook.
Winner will receive (aside from having their suggestion become my business name)...$200 credit towards materials and services provided by my business.
Posted by Wayfarer at 10:53 AM 0 comments
Saturday, October 4, 2008

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Notice how I'm driving while I"m taking this picture. And you know, I would never use my cell phone to take a picture while I was driving, no, I would never do that.
(No other drivers or pedestrains were hurt in the making of this photo! As a matter of fact, there were no other cars or pedestrians)