Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Starting a Child Daycare



Starting a child care was one of the most challenging things I had ever done. I was really overwhelmed with all the things to consider. One of the mistakes I made was spending too much money on advertising.

I wish that I would have had a kit like this when I was starting up. I think it would have saved me a lot of time and energy.

For those readers who are home daycare providers I recommend this book.

If you are starting up a daycare or are already running one, you know that there are so many issues to consider, from insurance to age appropriate toys. You will find all the answers to your questions in this book.

When I was considering writing my own book I came across this one doing research and I found that all the questions were already answered in this kit.

Click Here! to read more information on this great book.

p.s. This book is written for daycare providers in the United States. If you live in Canada, some of the legal issues presented will be different of course.

No comments: