Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm loving Word Press

Okay, is it a good idea to be writing about how much I love Word Press on my Googe Blogger blog? Probably not, but that's okay, because I still have my blogger account up and running, don't I? So it's not that blogger isn't great -- it's just that Word Press is awesome!

The best thing about Word Press is that it let's you add as many pages as you want to your blog. That's awesome!

I've got pages for Family, for Internet Marketing, for religion, for freelancing, and I'm sure there will be more to come.

I'm learning so much about the blogging world lately and am having so much fun with it. So my posting for today is in celebration of "THE BLOG."

If you are new to blogging or haven't yet created your own, I have to ask, what is stopping you?

To read more about what a blog is and how to create your own, check out my Word Press blog at www.rachelperrypellegrini.com.

See you there!

No comments: